Everyone can’t do everything. That’s why you should entrust engineering to specialist – us.
We are not a passive contractor blindly meeting your needs. We approach projects from a comprehensive perspective to fully understand all of the connections that form part of the technology that we design. That is the only way how to find the solution – correct solution.
We can meet very briefly over less complicated projects. We can meet on a more intensive basis over more complicated projects. And we can meet on an on-going basis should you decide to outsource your project to us. We can help you keep to your time schedules. We have a reliable team that you can use. We respect agreed deadlines and facilitate appropriate customer service. How we cooperate is up to you. The objective remains the same – success.
Perhaps you’ve set about developing new technology on your own and you need to increase the number of people in your team. FOTE can also provide you with the necessary experts in such cases. We can either take on the role of project manager and finish the project in line with the set criteria or our experts can become part of your team as regular designers.
- Air-handling systems
- Rail vehicles
- Product development in line with customer demands
– Adoption of customer’s implementing regulations
– Project and project team management
– Communication with sub-contractors
– Design support
– Support in implementing production-related projects on-site
– Customer prototype production support
– Production process analysis and optimization
- Marketing support
– Photo rendering
– Technical documentation (assembly drawings, manufacturing drawings of components)
- Documents for spare parts catalogues
- Source documents for service handbooks
- Conversion of documentation into 3D
EXAMPLES OF ACTIVITIES
Development, production and optimization of rotary conchoidal compressor prototypes
CO2 container unit development
Development of cabin, parlour and under-mount units
FST4 railway infrastructure diagnostic and measuring car upgrade
Modernisation of the class T 499.0 Cyclops locomotive
Reconstruction of the M 260.001 “Silver Arrow” (a historical car)
Development of production line modular work places
Development of ride-on mower model line, cooperation in the manufacture of prototypes
Manufacturing documentation pertaining to mechanical components wiring harnesses